- Access - https://commitworks.zendesk.com/
- Set up your account with the same login details as your CiteOps account:
- If you already set up your account previously, sign in using your Citeops account email:
- Click on your name and select “My activities”
- You will have access for 3 menus:
- My Requests = Tickets that you have submitted.
- Requests I’m CC’d on = Tickets that you have been CC’d on.
- Organization requests = Tickets raised by any user from your company (please note that only authorized users by the site champion will have access to this option)
- Select the ticket you are looking to address. If you possess the ticket number, you can look for it on the search bar.
- Ticket Status – Definition
- Awaiting for your reply = Action is needed from the client or commit works frontline team.
- Open = Action is needed from the commit works support, developer or devops team.
- Solved = Request is completed and the solution has been conveyed to the requester.
- When you click on a ticket you will be able to see the latest update and you can follow on the ticket in case more information is needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.