For Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge users:
1. Click the three dots on the upper right of your screen.
2. Select 'More tools' and then 'Developer tools' from the sub-menu.
3. Go to the Application tab.
- On the "Local Storage", click the arrow button. right-click and click on "Clear", Do the same for "Session Storage".
- After that, click on "Storage" and click on "Clear Site Data"
4. Finally, refresh your screen. This will lead you to the log-in screen of CiteOps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.