Version 22.0.0 (Build number 22.0.0+0)
We are constantly reviewing and updating Fewzion’s functionality. Here are the latest additional features, improvements and fixes for version 22.0.
We're excited to present the extension of the manage KPIs screens functionality. Through the manage screen, users can now add, edit and delete their site’s KPIs – with the exception of Target and Actual calculations.
If you would like to add or amend a Target or Actual calculation, please contact support.
- We've created Recurring Hangfire Job for updating task's forms for standard, planned and tasks and a speedier response when updating Jobs.
- Scheduler functionality has been improved:
- We've made stateful the display option for each view so that users don't need to reset their display option any time they swap views.
- A task can be moved from a past shift (it can be scheduled as far on the time-line as a user will be able to drag it) to the previous 24h.
- A task can't be scheduled earlier than the last 24h.
- We've implemented some changes for Assigned Equipment, Locations, LocationTags, Tags, AssignedEquipment, AssignedPeople, RequiredEquipment, RequiredPeople fields on the Scheduler board:
- The word ‘Assigned’ has been replaced by ‘None'.
- In manage/view, the list of options now includes ‘[None]’. When ‘[None]’ is selected, tasks that have no entries in the relevant collection are selected by the filter.
- Links have been added to the Scheduler view options. Unticking Links will remove the MST and Task sequence links from the view.
- Fewzion has added Actual Start Time and End Time to the Task right-click context menu. Users are now able to add an actual start time and end time to scheduled tasks from the Planning Board, Schedule screens and Scheduler.
- When a user clicks on Start Time option on the context menu, Fewzion will automatically populate the Start Time to nearest 5 minutes (rounding down). Users can choose to overwrite the value by clicking on the downward arrow or typing and selecting a new time.
Once a Start Time is entered:
- The Actual start time value will appear on the Edit Task screen and the Complete Task button
- On the Scheduler, the Task will move to the Actual Start Time position
- On the Task right-click Context menu, the Actual End time field will appear
- Task Actual End Time works similar to the Task Actual Start Time. When a user clicks on the End Time option on the context menu, Fewzion will automatically populate the End Time to nearest 5 minutes (rounding down). Users can choose to overwrite the value by clicking on the downward arrow or typing and selecting a new time.
Once an End Time is entered:
- The Actual End time value will appear on the Edit Task screen
- And the Complete Task button removed from the Edit Task screen (refer to slide 4)
- On the Scheduler, the Task’s duration will reflect the Actual End Time value
- If a Task does not have a Target, 100% complete will be applied to the Task.
- Fewzion Complementary to the Task context menu options, Start Task and Complete Task buttons have been added to the Edit Task screen to allow users to quickly add Start & End Times when in the Edit Task screen.
Clicking on the Start Task:
- will apply the current time to the Actual Start Time, and the field will appear on the screen.
- the Start Task button will be replaced by Complete Task and the Actual End Time field will appear
Clicking on the Complete Task:
- will apply the current time to the Actual End Time, and the value will appear on the screen.
- the Complete Task button will be removed and 100% applied to Tasks without a Target value
- It is important to note, the Complete Task button will not reappear if the Actual End Time value is deleted
- We've improved AssignPeople and AssignEquipment lists on the Tasks' content menu. They are listed Alphabetically now.
- We've improved the Assigned (grouped) Sort Group Options. We've added the ability to specify what Assigned Equipment the Tasks are grouped by.
- We've added the ability to soft delete a Unit by the Deleted flag and the ability to restore removed Unit on the Manage board.
- We've added the “ViewTasks” Access Policy. The role is designed to work with the Deputy role, providing shift leaders access to shift information in real-time that is unavailable on the Actuals screen. With it the user can:
- Access all 4 Schedule screens (Shift, Gantt, 24/48hr, Weekly) & Scheduler
- View all information available on screens: Processes' Shift Plans, KPIs tables, People & Equipment tables, Tasks etc.
- View the KPIs summary on the far left-hand side of the Weekly Schedule screen
- View Shift Notes & Safety Notes / People & Equipment Resources boxes on the Shift Schedule screen
- All navigation and display options are available to the User on all Schedule screens & Scheduler
- All print options are available to the user on all Schedule screens & Scheduler.
- We've enabled the Job field on Planned & Standard Tasks and added/removed the attached job to Scheduled Tasks that are the result of a recurrence.
- Scheduler Columns are now stateful per view per device. Column width will be retained when a user:
- Refreshes their screen
- Navigates to different time periods and shifts
- We've added the ability to manage the Shift Times on the Manage screen. It is currently only available to Support. Its additions significantly reduce the lead time required to add, edit and delete sites’ shift times. Support will no longer require developer involvement and will be able to manage sites’ shift times from within the Fewzion UI.
- Occupations and Occupation Types have been added to the Users Manage screen. Through the manage screen, users can add and edit their site’s occupation and occupations type.
- Enforce Restrictions tick box has been added to the Forms manage screen.
- For existing Forms, the enforce tick box is ticked by default.
- If unticked, users are able to open and answer tasks forms regardless of whether the shift is in the past, current or future.
- Providing Users with greater flexibility to enter and edit form data – without restricting time limitations.
- We've improved the behaviour of the Equipment adding process when Fewzion was applying the display order of ‘0’ to all newly added equipment. Fewzion now applies a display order of the next highest available number, planting the newly added equipment at the bottom of the list.
- We’ve improved the Checklist’s UI\UX. We're adding the Checklist Tab to Tasks if they meet a Form condition. If they do not meet a Form condition (whether manual or auto), we are hiding the tab.
- We've fixed an issue for the Smart Import when the task's completion percentage was not updated after the import. The data are successfully updating now.
- We've fixed a freezing issue on the Scheduler board. The screen works correctly when the user edits the task.
- On the TouchUI screen, the issue "Unauthorized. You do not have the required Access Policies." was fixed for shift plans with attachments.
- Some small issues in translation to Spanish for the Spanish version of Fewzion on the Scheduler, Schedules, Planning, Manage and Dashboard boards have been fixed.
- The displaying issue for SAP icons that weren't shown correctly when the user printed the Shift Plan Report has been resolved.
- We've fixed an issue for the User Smart Import, where Occupations were mapped to Occupation Types. Occupations are now mapping to Occupations.
- We've fixed the issue for the Location Smart Import when imported a location with the related location field, didn't update already existing locations. All Locations are now updating successfully now.
- We've fixed the issue when the user was able to enter duplicate Task Type via the Fewzion UI. The user can't enter duplicated Task Types.
- We’ve fixed the issue that was created when the user added overtime for one day and one shift and found it replicated for the subsequent day.
- We've fixed an issue for Standard Jobs when the scheduled task has been given the Target value of "0". The scheduled task's Target value now remains empty.
- We've fixed the issue for tags that didn't remove when a Delay End Time was captured.
- The console error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'outerHTML' of undefined" was fixed on the Scheduler board. Fewzion accepts/rejects/unaccepts tasks without console error and wait's time.
- We've fixed the console error "Cannot read property 'attributes' of null" for the Multi-Shift Task Functionality.
- We've fixed an issue for the Task's Smart Import functionality. The import does not overwrite the data now if a field is not set to sync in the import.
- The incorrect Date Range was fixed for the Equipment Schedule.
- We've fixed an issue for the Location Type for Scheduler views when locations that don't belong to a specific Location Type were shown.
- We've fixed the issue for the Equipment board when the entered service Process for any equipment for a date and Shift displayed the incorrect date.
- We've fixed the issue on the Scheduler when tasks become greyed after dragging and dropping them. The error "ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" and the broken screen were fixed.
- We've fixed the error for the Manage Integrations screen that appeared when the user tried to change the integration range. Fewzion now lets you successfully change the integration range.
- We've fixed the issue of the enabling locations for the Locations Smart Import. The location is adding and automatically enabling for the process after running the smart import now.
- The issue was fixed on the Actuals screen. Crew Leaders are asked their names before entering shift notes through the plus sign "+" now.
- The issue was fixed for the Edit Shift Plan screen when Shift notes weren't saved after entering them.
- We've fixed a bug that allowed a user with non-admin rights to view the last screen that was seen by a user with Admin rights.
- We've fixed an issue for the Admin Role when only Current Equipment and Current Department fields were available while adding a user. All fields are available for editing for the user with the Admin Role.
- The issue when the Tasks Actuals screen was failing to load when a user attempted to navigate to the screen more than once during a session has been fixed. Fewzion now successfully loads the Task Actuals screen every time a User attempts to access it.
- We've fixed the printing issue for Shift Plans on the Planning board. The user can now print the Shift Plan Report.
- We have fixed the issue with Compliance Officer role by updating the role’s access policy to ensure its compliance with Fewzion security measures.
- Fixed issue with Form Hangfire Job. The job running every five minutes had the potential to adversely affect performance. We have added parameters to the HangFire job and mitigated risk.
- We've fixed the issue for Recurrence Tasks when the user was unable to add recurrence on Standard Tasks through the Edit Standard Task screen if the Standard Task had a tag.
- We've fixed some issues for the checklist questions:
- When entering an answer, an error in console popped up. There are no errors in the console now.
- When a user clicked on a cross on slider answer type, the answer was shown in the lowest value. The answer is deleting now after clicking on a cross.
- We've fixed the error 'The index value provided by path segment '1' is out of bounds of the array size. ' that appeared after answering Task Checklist questions.
- We've updated the TCLQ answer method for questions of type Locations, Equip or People. It increased performance.
- We've set Visible Flag for Applicable to Questions.
- When the deleted task form does not remove from tasks in the future.
- We've fixed the deployment issue for the UpdateFormsApplyTaskRestrictions script.
- We've fixed an issue for Manual forms. They do NOT add automatically. It is possible to add/remove them manually now.
- When the Form was ticked as ‘answered’ if the Form with Date/Time answer type was partially answered, the Form will now appear as ‘Partially Answered.
For more information and further details of our release, head over to our Commit Works Fewzion support page.