Version 21.1.0 (Build number 21.0.0+0)
We are happy to present our latest improvements and fixes for Fewzion version 21.1.
- We’ve improved the deletion process of standard tasks if they are a part of a Standard Job.
- We've added the ability to add, edit and delete tags within Fewzion from the Manage screen.
- We’ve improved Task Checklist Functionality:
- The user now has the ability to add a manual form from a past shift.
- We’ve added the time stamp for ALL TCLQ (manual or automatic, as well as Pre-Start, Closing and Planning).
- We've added Permit improvement where the Status changes from Approved to Expired when Permit Progress >= 100 or Permit.ToDate has passed.
- We've fixed an issue on the TouchUI/Actuals screen when the board failed to load and was stuck in an infinite page refresh loop.
- For the Checklist functionality on the Scheduler board, we've fixed an issue when the checklist's question copied answers for split tasks. The first task now has answers, and the second hasn't after the split.
- We've fixed some issues relating to the checklist questions:
- When the scheduled tasks were not updated with this Form, after adding a manually assigned form to a reoccurring task.
- When the auto-assigned form didn't disappear from the tasks on the current shift after it was deleted.
- When the user selected the answer with the Location Type, the Forms' Location type conditions were also changed. The form's conditions no longer changes for this action.
- On the Actuals board, we've fixed the issue when the report from the main Actuals page couldn't be printed.
- The error no longer appears on the Scheduler for the Standard Job if the Standard Task was deleted.
- The Smart Imports "401 Authorisation" error was fixed. All work well now when the user Run an ad-hoc import (importing a spreadsheet) OR create a new Smart Import via the Smart Import Wizard (when uploading the source spreadsheet).
- We’ve fixed the shift colour issue in the headings on the Scheduler.
- The issue with the related locations was fixed for Smart Import. The related locations assign successfully to imported locations.
- The console error was fixed for Tasks when the user Right-clicks on tasks, where the OccupationShortCode was missed.
- The Shift Checklist Questions load successfully now.
For more information and further details of our release, head over to our Commit Works Fewzion support page.