Version 19.4.0 (Build number 19.4.0+0)
Here are our latest updates and bug fixes for version19.4.
- Tasks in the Shift Schedule now has the functionality to turn on and off, 24/48 Shift and Weekly Screens.
- A new Display Option called "Notes" has been added, this allows the removal of the Shift Notes and Safety Notes in the Shift Schedule, 24/48 Shift and Weekly Screens.
- Sequence feature on the Scheduler board has been improved allowing linking tasks even if the parent or child tasks are not scheduled. Users have full visibility on the start and end time of the tasks that they are connecting. So after sequencing a "non scheduled task", this task will become "Scheduled".
- We’ve added the way to show and enter actuals on the Task screens. The actuals field on the Task screen allows users (e.g. control tower operators) to enter this value to tasks quickly.
- The Equipment Report has been enhanced by adding the yellow highlight on the left-hand side for the piece of equipment with highlights on the right-hand side. The enhancement will help with the alignment of the equipment allocation in the daily commitment meetings.
- The 24-Hours Report now can be generated as a single PDF displaying all processes, there is still an option to separate a PDF per process. Please note this setting can be changed by Fewzion support team.
- On the Schedules board the following fixes have been completed:
- Users have an option to add the ad-hoc person to the shift.
- Corrected a console error that appeared after clicking on an assigned to a task person.
- Fixed the issue where the child task in a sequence was linked to the first task of the MST instead of the last. The behaviour is now correct.
- Fixed the issue where the dotted black line disappeared after dragging the second task of a split.
- Changed the incompleted information on the task tooltip. Now, tooltips displays the actual values (start and duration), and the planned values in brackets and grey after the actual ones (but only where they differ).
- Printing of Shift reports (if a Site's Shift Rules in the database does not have colours) setting will now not affect the Report’s printing.
- On the Manage board, fixed an unknown exception: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." that appeared when the user changed the department's task type. The department's task type can now be changed successfully.
- On the Roster screen, fixed the problem when rows of the calendar didn't match the users.
- The issue for the Manage Forms screen, where the console error occurred after changing the details of a shift plan checklist question and the problem with the reordering the checklist question categories by drag and drop.
- On the Actuals board, the problem when some multi-shift tasks were presented after the deletion caused by actuals data changing.
For more information and further details of our release, head over to our Commit Works Fewzion support page.