Version 19.3.0 (Build number 19.3.0+0)
Here’s our latest round of updates and bug fixes, ensuring that Fewzion can keep delivering the best results for your teams.
- We’ve added the Approved Changes section to the Shift Undermanager’s Report below the Tasks section.
- We’ve improved the Equipment Schedule Report by allowing you to deselect the description column so that it doesn’t appear in the Equipment Schedule screen.
- We’ve also adjusted the Equipment Schedule Report so that equipment columns (status, status note, etc.) will print if they’re shown on the screen, regardless of whether there is data in those columns.
- We’ve made some improvements to the speed and performance of the Scheduler screen.
- All boards now show a “refreshing mask” (spinning wheel) to indicate that a screen is processing.
- We’ve improved Locations searching on the Add/Edit Tasks screen so that you can now find information more easily (e.g. You can now search under “Begins with” and “Contains”).
- On the Scheduler board, we’ve fixed a problem where the screen was freezing and producing an “inner HTML” error when you dragged tasks between locations.
- On the Scheduler, Shift Gantt and Permits screens, newly created views now display automatically after you hit save.
- On the Scheduler board, colours and value have been made more responsive.
- Smart Import of Scheduled Tasks has been fixed so that when you import tasks with units, the unit name will be imported.
- On the Planning board, if you change data for scheduled tasks, you’ll no longer receive an error message.
- You’ll now be reminded to add a task’s priority on the Planning board before saving.
- The Equipment Schedule Report is now printing correctly and no longer returns an error message.
For more information and further details of our release, head over to our Commit Works Fewzion support page.