Welcome to Fewzion v19.1. We’ve made a number of improvements and bug fixes, ensuring that Fewzion can keep delivering the best results for your teams.
- The Weekly Schedule report shows actuals in the Target column. This means that:
- If the task doesn’t have a target, the completion percentage value will be displayed with the relevant cell colour in the target cell.
- If the task has a target, the actuals and the target with unit values will be displayed with the relevant cell colour in the target cell.
- Refactoring was made for the Manage screen.
- The Locations list can now be reordered alphanumerically.
- For Smart Import, the Processes tab has been renamed Location Processes, and we’ve removed the unnecessary “From-To” fields.
- For the Task List Report, Shadow Tasks will now only appear beneath the process for which they were originally scheduled (rather than the assigned process).
- On the Scheduler and Shift Report, you can now produce targets for the current week, the upcoming week or the previous week, with the same formats and options you currently have for “aggregated targets”.
- We know it’s important to be able to import and edit tasks, so we’ve extended this feature. You now have the option to import the “Contingency” for a task and edit it once it’s in Fewzion.
- The small Shift icon that used to remain when resizing tasks on the Scheduler has been removed.
- We’ve adjusted the grey buffer zones on the Scheduler screen so that it only extends beyond 1-2 hours if there is at least part of a task present in that zone.
- Following our improvements to the Scheduler, you’re now able to filter options in Add View by Equipment Type instead of Equipment.
- When you delete a task dependency on the Scheduler (the link between a parent and child task), you’ll stay on the same screen rather than refreshing to a different screen.
- We’ve fixed a bug on the Scheduler board so that if you accidentally resize a task and then cancel it, the task’s duration will remain the same.
- We’ve stopped the screen from jumping when enabling or disabling Location Tags in the Display Options menu.
- You can now drag and drop a new Standard Task to a specific spot in the panel, rather than having it automatically appear at the end of the group. You can also drag and drop Standard Tasks to reorder them.
- We’ve fixed a bug on the Manage board where Equipment Types weren’t saving if you created a new Task Type.
- When you’re editing your user information on the Manage board, only your active processes will be visible on the Edit User screen.
- We’ve fixed a bug that was causing console errors to be returned when you updated existing checklist questions.
- We’ve fixed a bug that was affecting the addition of Attachment tags to a Recurring Scheduled Task.
- We’ve fixed a problem that was causing Fewzion to fail or experience delays when printing rosters.
- Deleted users are no longer visible on the roster.
- We’ve fixed a bug that was returning a console error when users tried to create a new import using Tasks Smart Import.
- Locations targets data is now calculated correctly on the Scheduler board.
For more information on Fewzion features and updates, head over to our Commit Works