Version 19.2.0 (Build number 19.2.0+0)
Check out the latest updates to our Fewzion software.
You’re now able to import your user list via Smart Import.
- Fewzion is now faster, as we’ve upgraded Ext JS to v6.7.
- User email addresses have been added to the monthly Usage Report.
- We’ve hardcoded the “bull gang” shift colour to default to the same colour as the “afternoon” shift for Shift Plans and Actuals.
- The Shift Report is location-based, allowing you to see available and backup headings (along with their heading status).
- We’ve also added the title “Shift and Date and Time” to the Shift
- Your Shift Report can now show notes boxes. This is a configurable option, so it can be turned on or off as necessary.
- We’ve boosted the performance of the Weekly Schedule screen.
- We’ve solved a problem where Fewzion’s web app was not working correctly when the browser zoom was used to zoom in or out.
- On the Scheduler board, the screen was freezing and an error appeared if you changed from the 24/48-hour view into Shift view. This is now fixed.
- We’ve fixed a problem where some tasks were landing in the Scheduler view without a shift plan after the last deployment.
- On the Scheduler board, if you use the “Split the task in half” function, each task will now be half of the original duration.
- On the Scheduler board, you can now edit tasks if the instructions are in HTML.
- Attachments can now be added to standard tasks on the Planning board.
- We’ve fixed an issue on the Planning board, where some auto-tags were being duplicated when a task was edited, and tags didn’t disappear once necessary data was added to the task.
- On the Planning board, the screen was freezing and an error appeared if you rescheduled a standard or planned task to the same shift twice. This is now fixed and you can schedule the same task to the same place as many times as necessary.
- On the Planning board, cells can no longer be moved on the KPI table.
- You’re now able to type long names of processes (which previously didn’t fit) into the field on the Actuals board.
- We’ve fixed a bug where KPI calculations were failing to update correctly when a task actual was updated.
- On the Actuals board, actuals no longer disappear if you change a target to 0.
- On the Actuals screen, graphs are no longer duplicated.
- On the Actuals board, you can now set “N/A” for time-based KPIs without a “Minutes value required” message appearing.
- Child tasks will now move to reflect the actual task times on the Scheduler if you change the start time from the Actuals board.
- On the Manage board, we’ve fixed a problem with the bulk update functionality.
- Only active processes will now be visible on the Add/Edit User screen on the Manage board.
- In Forms, you’ll now be reminded to add answers to multiple-choice questions before you save.
- The Undermanagers Report is now printing correctly.
- The Shift Gantt Report is now printing correctly.
- On the Shift Gantt Report, issues are now indicated on the right-hand side of the screen if there are no available resources for the shift.
- It’s now possible to print the Manning Report.
- On the Equipment Scheduler Report, deleted equipment is no longer included when the report is printed.
For more information and further details of our release, head over to our Commit Works Fewzion support page.