Version:18.1.0 (Build Number 18.1.0+0)
- The faster, more intuitive ‘vertical drag and drop’ capability allows you to drag a task from the Scheduler view and drop it to change the location, assigned equipment or assigned person tag.
- A new ‘Location tags’ display option on the Scheduler, Weekly Schedule, 24/48 Hours and Process Plan screens allows you to view location tags on tasks without adding these tags to the tasks.
- You can also now print the location tags for the Shift Plan, 24/48 and Weekly Schedule reports using the new ‘Show location tags on tasks’ checkbox in the Print dialog window.
- Create, delete or update locations using the ‘Smart import’ feature. You can also enable or disable locations by a process.
- You can now enable or disable the creation of ad-hoc locations (these are locations created by entering free text into the ‘Assign location to a task’ context menu).
- Configure ‘time out’ by users.
We’ve made performance improvements to the Scheduler (FW-4757) and modified the zoom function on the Scheduler view.
- A pen icon on the taskbar will show you whether a task has notes.
- When you right-click to assign equipment to a task with the context menu, you will see a short list of matching equipment based on the type of task.
We’re always working to make our software better and more user-friendly, and to fix any reported bugs, ensuring that Fewzion is doing the best job possible for you.
[SILENT] patches have no (or very little) effect on your installation and are usually due to internal development.
[SUPPORT] fixes are client specific, and may not apply to your installation.
Please contact us if you seek clarification as to whether or not you are affected by any of these items.