Version:18.0.0 (Build Number 18.0.0+0)
- You can now create Standard Jobs on the Scheduler screen, and view them all on a new Standard Jobs panel. Standard Jobs can’t be edited; they can be deleted by right-clicking.
- A new Related Location field in the Add/Edit Location screen allows you to manage levels, stopes and more and can be used to define a hierarchy in Scheduler view.
- In the Shift Schedule Plan View, you can now assign multiple tasks to a resource (people or equipment) by dragging and dropping.
- You’re now able to filter tasks by type in the Shift Schedule Plan View. For example, you can use the filter to bulk assign resources, such as filtering all electrical tasks in order to assign them to an electrician.
- On the Scheduler screen, you can now move one multi-shift task and all following multi-task shifts will move accordingly.
- On the Scheduler screen, when a task, that’s part of a sequence, has a target and it is not fully achieved during the shift then by splitting this task, a new task will be added to the sequence in order to manage the remaining target. When this happens, the sequence is retained so that if the task moves all the following tasks move too.
- On multi-shift tasks, after you enter an actual, Fewzion will automatically create the required number of tasks and re-adjust your targets based on the total target.
- On multi-shift tasks, an ‘Apply’ button has been added to the ‘Make into Multi-Shift Task’ window for calculations.
- For Shift Plan, End of Shift Plan and Manager reports, you can now create and print A3 reports that show at least 160 tasks on one page. Print these from the Shift Schedule Plan View screen, with pre-configured grouping and sorting options.
- Was on the Planning Board, when a User clicked on an Orphan Task button, the modal window appeared and the window with functionality description was behind it.
Now on the Planning Board, when the User clicked to the Orphan Task button, the window with functionality description is shown in front of the modal window.
- Was on the Scheduler screen, newly assigned locations via a right-click menu don't show on a task.
Now on the Scheduler screen, locations immediately appear on the task after assign them via the right-click menu.
- Was an "IEnumerable" exception, when Users attempt to work with Processes with default locations.
Now an "IEnumerable" exception no longer returns, when Users attempt to work with Processes with default locations.
- The number of shifts was displayed incorrectly on the Scheduler screen in Edit Multi-shift Task window.
Now on the Scheduler screen in Edit Multi-shift Task window, the number of shifts shows correctly.
- Was freezing when searching via the locations context menu.
Now no longer freezes when searching via the locations context menu.
- Was not updating deleted Tasks, Locations, Processes etc in realtime when the user deletes them.
Now updates Tasks, Locations, Processes etc in realtime when the user deletes them.
- Was on the Scheduler screen, when a User chose via bulk menu connected tasks and assigned a location\user\equipment to them and returning an Oops message: "This has occurred because someone else has updated the Task.
Fewzion will now attempt to recover by reloading the affected Task.".
Now on the Scheduler screen, when the User chose via bulk menu connected tasks and assigned a location\user\equipment to them and no longer returns an Oops message.
- Was failing to load data on the Scheduler screen and returning an "Oops" error, when a User worked with the Scheduler.
Now loads data on the Scheduler screen and no longer returns an "Oops" error when the User works with the Scheduler.
[SILENT] patches have no (or very little) effect on your installation and are usually due to internal development.
[SUPPORT] fixes are client specific, and may not apply to your installation.
Please contact us if you seek clarification as to whether or not you are affected by any of these items.