Version:17.0.0 (Build Number 17.0.0+0)
With the implementation of the Permits feature, Sites now have the ability to apply and manage their permits system within Fewzion. The Permit System allows Fewzion users to create, review, approve and track permits on customised gantt views. Fewzion's Permit feature is designed to integrate with Commit.Works' Visual Ops product, when integrated, Users can define, on their live sitemap, areas of work the permit/s applies to, which will then be viewable on the UI and can be included in the printed copy of the permit. The feature includes the following functionalities:
- The ability for Users to draft, review, approve and close out Permits.
- The ability to print permits any time during the management process.
- The ability to attach procedural documents from integrated file systems to the permit and print these documents with the permit details.
- The ability to create Standard Permits for reoccurring jobs (with the option to create them from existing permits).
- The ability to create custom views for permits, apply a hierarchy to groups and filter permits by excluding/including permit values (e.g. permit types, locations).
- The ability to reschedule draft permits on the gantt view by drag and drop.
- The ability to extend/shorten the time period of the permit by dragging the right side of the Permit bar or changing the Start/End date of the permit on the gantt view.
- The ability to navigate to and zoom into different time periods on the gantt view
Users now have the ability to add and view Location Tags on the Manage Location screen and Scheduler. The feature includes the following functionalities:
- Ability to enabled Tags for Locations via the Sites' database.
- Ability to add Tags to Locations on the Add/Edit Locations screen.
- Ability to include Location Tags on a Scheduler view via the Advance Add/Edit Scheduler screen.
- A Tags button has been added to the Scheduler, which when clicked on will open a floating window, allowing Users to add and remove Tags from Locations on the Scheduler by dragging and dropping the Location Tag into the Location Tags column.
Users now have the ability to view aggregated Task target metrics on the Scheduler for a specific or raw time period. The feature includes the following changes:
- Ability to select the Aggregated Targets option to the Scheduler's Add/Edit Advance view.
- Ability to select and display an infinite number of Task targets.
- Ability to display aggregate Task targets on the scheduler in the following formats:
- Target Achieved Count
- Sum Target
- Sum Actual
- Average Target
- Average Actuals
As a prerequisite for the Permits and upcoming Recurring Forms feature, Checklist questions have been merged into Forms: a collection of checklist questions, which can be added to Tasks, Permits, Shift Plans and the Undermanagers Report. Forms feature includes the following changes:
- Checklist Questions manage screen has been removed and replaced by Forms Manage screen.
- Users create new Forms and add and edit Checklist questions to and within a Form.
- Users are no longer required to assign individual Checklist questions to Shift Plans etc, they will need only to assign the Form the Checklist question belongs to.
- Currently, Users cannot apply new Forms to Processes via the Fewzion UI and will need to contact Support to apply new Forms to Processes and the Shifts they would like the Forms to appear on.
Upgrade to Database EngineTo enable printing on the Scheduler and improve the printing functions of the Shift Schedule Gantt view and Roster using the PuppeteerSharp library, Fewzion has upgraded RavenDB to 3.5.7.
Upgrade to Fewzion FrameworkFewzion has now upgraded its structural framework to Ext JS 6.5.3, to improve and enable the implementation of greater functionality within the newly introduced features: Scheduler and Permits.
Upgrade to .Net component
To enable printing on the Scheduler and improve the printing functions of the Shift Schedule Gantt view and Roster using the PuppeteerSharp library, Fewzion has upgraded to .Net 4.7.1. Fewzion requires at least .Net 4.7.1 to run, previous versions of .Net 4.7.1 are not supported.
The following improvements have been added to the Planning Board:
- Added ability to toggle between the horizontal and vertical view on the Planning Board.
- Added ability to enable and plan up to 12 weeks of future shift plans on the Planning Board. If Sites choose to enable future shift plans beyond Next Week, the Weeks 3.4 & 5 view will be disabled and replaced by Shift Plans for the future weeks specified.
The following improvements have been added to the Scheduler:
- Enabled the Print button on the Scheduler screen.
- Added assigned equipment to Task description on the Scheduler screen.
BI Point Upgrade
Tables fewzion_LocationTypes_v1 table, fewzion_tags_v1, and fewzion_TaskTags_v1 have been added to the BI Point database. LocationTypes have also been added to the fewzion_TasksLocation_v1 table.
Enabled Shift Plan reporting rules to handle more than one Shift and or Process.
Rounded Task duration to 2 decimals points.
Task Bulk context menu
Added Priority and Unit/Target to the Tasks bulk context menu.
On screens that do not show the Task notes shortcut buttons, Tasks notes have been added to the Task's right-click context menu.
Was copying the Tasks' required resources values to the assigned Process required resources.
Now no longer copies the Tasks' required resources values to the assigned Process required resources.
Was not displaying all crews on the Shiftly report.
Now displays all crews on the Shiftly report.
Was occasionally failing to apply Tasks' priorities display order to Tasks order on the Shift Plan report.
Now consistently applies Tasks' priorities display order to Tasks order on the Shift Plan report.
Was not sorting Locations by display order on the Scheduler.
Now sorts location by display order on the Scheduler.
Was failing to apply responsive colour to Tasks Tags on the Planning board, causing Tags with dark backgrounds to be difficult to read.
Now applies responsive colour to Task Tags on the Planning Board.
Was not exiting the Task bulk context menu when a Users tapped on the keyboards Enter key after adding a unit and target.
Now exits the Task bulk context menu when a Users taps the keyboards Enter key after adding a unit and target.
Was, on the shiftly report when grouped by assigned equipment sorting was enabled, not applying any order to the assign equipment groups, as a result, the assign equipment order was inconsistent between shifts.
Now, on the shiftly report, sorts assigned equipment groups in alphanumeric order, providing a consistency to the assign equipment order between shifts.
Was freezing when all locations were selected on the Locations manage screen.
Now remains responsive when all locations are selected on the Locations manage screen.
Was, when Users duplicated Tasks across shifts on the Scheduler, scheduling all duplicated Tasks into the one Shift.
Now, when Users duplicate Tasks across shifts on the Scheduler, schedules duplicated Tasks in their parent's task Shift, retaining the Tasks sequence.
Was, on the Edit Task screen, not displaying default location tags.
Now, on the Edit Task screen, displays default location tags.
Was on the Scheduler screen tooltip displaying Processes as "Unknown" if the Process/es had been renamed.
Now on the Scheduler screen tooltip handles changes to Processes' names and updates Processes' name in real time.
Was returning a 500 console error when adding and removing columns on the Equipment screen.
Now successfully adds and removes columns on the Equipment schedule screen and no longer returns a 500 console error.
Was, when Users dragged and dropped Standard Tasks into a Shift or used the duplicate and schedule shortcut returning a console error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined" and freezing on the drop of the Task/s.
Now no longer returns a console error, and successfully schedules new Tasks when Users drag and drop Standard Tasks into a Shift or employs the duplicate and schedule shortcut.
Was not displaying Equipment and People Limit fields as numeric on the Add/Edit Location screen.
Now displays the Equipment and People Limit fields as numeric on the Add/Edit Location screen.
Was, when a User dragged and dropped Tasks into the Standard task panel placing the Tasks last on the group list, not in the location specified by the User.
Now places Tasks in the Standard Task group in the order specified by the User.
Was not displaying Task icons on the Shift Gantt and Scheduler reports.
Now displays Task icons on the Shift Gantt and Scheduler reports
Was, when Users added Tasks to the Planned Task panel with no Planned Tasks, returning the console error "Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'get' of null" and freezing on the Task/s drop.
Now no longer returns a console error and successfully saves Tasks to the Planned Task panel when no previous Planned Tasks exist.
Was on the Equipment Schedule screen failing to update Equipment display order via drag and drop.
Now successfully updates Equipment display order via drag and drop.
Was returning a 400 error when Mainstay integration webservices webmethods sent an integration log request.
Now no longer returns a 400 error when webmethods sends an integration log request and successfully imports Mainstay integration logs.
Was removing Tasks' assigned locations when editing a Task via the Edit Task screen.
Now retains Tasks' assigned locations when editing a Task via the Edit Task screen.
Was failing to send Equipment Schedule report.
Now successfully sends Equipment Schedule report.
[SILENT] patches have no (or very little) effect on your installation and are usually due to internal development.
[SUPPORT] fixes are client specific, and may not apply to your installation.
Please contact us if you seek clarification as to whether or not you are affected by any of these items.