Version: 11.23.0 (Build Number: 3452)
KPIs extended to include percentage based targets & actuals. It is now possible to have KPIs that capture "% completion", "% utilisation", etc.
Made the Actuals Training Video available to all users before they identify themselves. A play video button on the top right of the screen allows anyone to watch the training video.
- Updated the design of Shift Schedule and 24 / 48 Hour reports.
Optimised the layout to fit the information into as few pages as possible.
- Will show in Tasks Summaried mode if enabled on the screen.
- Process label has been rotated such that it displays vertically.
- Full process name is now shown but only if there is sufficient height on the row, alternatively just the process Shortcode is shown.
- The entire row of the process is hidden if it has no information to show.
- No longer showing task notes (only applicable to Shift Schedule report).
- No longer showing an empty cell with space for handwritten notes below each task.
Modified behaviour of Overlapping eave validation to be more userfriendly. Error messages werent explanatory, so we changed the way we handle invalid requests.
Minor tidy up of the Manage Crews screen idden an Id column that was intended for debugging purposes only.
Was running some no longer required database operations.
Now skips these operations.
Was failing to correctly sort some parts of Equipment Schedule reports.
Now accounts for the previously missing parameters.
Was missing some information & displaying strange layout for Shift Schedule reports.
Now includes missing info & generates a more readable layout.
Shifts Pattern for 2 Crews in a production site were found to be wrong.
Now the Shifts Pattern of those 2 Crews have been set to a working state.