Version: 11.24.0 (Build Number: 3493)
- We’ve given the Shift Plan Report an overhaul in response to client feedback. The main improvements include:
- Harmonised the overall design to be similar in style to the Actuals screen (similar icons, colours, etc.)
- Improved the Report Generator to handle dynamically sized content (when fields need more room than usual).
- Added notes field for multiple sections (KPI Targets, Manning, Equipment).
- Added "Variance" fields to KPI Targets, which expects a Short Code of a Reason for Variance (if any).
- Created more room by consolidating fields where possible.
- Made overall design more reader-efficient by highlighting &/or grouping important fields.
- Now you can add any number of blank rows for additional unplanned tasks (via the "Edit Process" screen).
- Option to show "5 Why" field is now configurable per Process (via the "Edit Process" screen).
- Number of "Top Delays And Or Stoppage Lines" to show is also now a per Process setting on the "Edit Process" screen.
- Shows "Total Tasks" when sorted by "Task Type then Priority" (configurable as a global setting).
- Task Types are colour-coded throughout, for easy visual grouping.
Improved the way some calculated KPIs are displayed, to differentiate between "0" & "N/A" or empty.
Updated the Actuals Training video introduced in version 11.23.0.
Was failing to action some "change" events for the Previous Week in the Process Plan & Weekly Schedule screens.
Now correctly completes the action, & communicates the changes to the database.
Was sometimes failing to successfully add a Crew in the Manage Crews screen.
Now properly adds the new Crew without failing silently.
Was having trouble displaying Due Date fields for Standard Tasks.
Now handles display correctly for Due Dates.
Was unsure how to handle a blank "Sorting" field for Equipment Schedule Reports.
Now uses a default sorting method when none is selected.
Was not obeying the global "Full Name Format" setting when sorting Users in Actuals.
Now considers your preference & sorts accordingly.
Was failing to save changes made to Checklist Question Possible Answers in the Manage Checklist Questions screen.
Now correctly completes the "save" action, or alerts the user of any problems.