Yes. There are two options regarding the type of task. A Scheduled Task (that created and scheduled for a particular shift) and a Standard Task (used for different shifts) has a specific Due Date. A Planned Task (one that doesn’t have an exact completion date) has four options: Due Date, Due on Scheduled Date, End of Planning Week or specified Days After Scheduled.
Articles in this section
- What is a task?
- What is the difference between scheduled task, standard task and planned task?
- Can I set a standard task to be automatic?
- Can I specify the resource requirements for a task?
- Can I set a target to a task?
- Can I do cross-functional process planning?
- Can I group tasks?
- Can I set a due date for a task?
- Can I allocate KPIs for a particular shift?
- Can I assign the same equipment to different processes?