Yes. Fewzion allows users to create groups of tasks in the same subject. Groups are displayed in the Standard Tasks list, which can be collapsed or extended.
Articles in this section
- What is a task?
- What is the difference between scheduled task, standard task and planned task?
- Can I set a standard task to be automatic?
- Can I specify the resource requirements for a task?
- Can I set a target to a task?
- Can I do cross-functional process planning?
- Can I group tasks?
- Can I set a due date for a task?
- Can I allocate KPIs for a particular shift?
- Can I assign the same equipment to different processes?