Yes. Fewzion allows users to make Standard Tasks recur with different setting options such as Start Date, Shift (day, night, etc.), Frequency (daily, weekly, etc.), etc. Standard Tasks with one or more recurrences are identified by the blue circling arrows icon.
Articles in this section
- What is a task?
- What is the difference between scheduled task, standard task and planned task?
- Can I set a standard task to be automatic?
- Can I specify the resource requirements for a task?
- Can I set a target to a task?
- Can I do cross-functional process planning?
- Can I group tasks?
- Can I set a due date for a task?
- Can I allocate KPIs for a particular shift?
- Can I assign the same equipment to different processes?