Yes. We ensure that we have the maximum level of security in Fewzion by continuous vulnerability and threat monitoring, multifactor authentication and internal audits on our servers with secured data communications (HTTPS).
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using Fewzion?
- What are the minimum requirements for Fewzion?
- Do I need to install Fewzion?
- Why Fewzion is an effective management system?
- Can Fewzion be installed remotely in client sites?
- Can I use Fewzion on tablets or mobile devices?
- What technologies are used in Fewzion?
- Can I record the actual performance of a shift on touchscreen?
- Does Fewzion provide operational reports?
- Can I report an issue or help to improve Fewzion?