Yes. Fewzion supports target setting by two values: Target and Unit. Target is the meaning of the task that is measured by a numerical value. Meanwhile, Unit is a predefined measurement. For instance: "15 tonnes", where "15" is the Target, and "tonnes" is the Unit.
Articles in this section
- What is a task?
- What is the difference between scheduled task, standard task and planned task?
- Can I set a standard task to be automatic?
- Can I specify the resource requirements for a task?
- Can I set a target to a task?
- Can I do cross-functional process planning?
- Can I group tasks?
- Can I set a due date for a task?
- Can I allocate KPIs for a particular shift?
- Can I assign the same equipment to different processes?