Fewzion’s work management solution makes it quick for planners to build a strategic plan that engages collaboration among supervisors and crew to meet goals, monitor progress, and improve performance. Fewzion helps people manage work at all levels of the operation. Fewzion’s work management solution has four key functions (cross functional shift planning, adapting plans for change, make shift performance visible and variance reporting for continuous improvement) that create an effective continuous improvement "management system" often referred to as the Plan, Do, Check, Adapt continuous improvement cycle. Fewzion’s work management solution also has enterprise quality admin functions that make it easy to add users, permissions, processes, KPIs and targets without having to engage IT for assistance.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using Fewzion?
- What are the minimum requirements for Fewzion?
- Do I need to install Fewzion?
- Why Fewzion is an effective management system?
- Can Fewzion be installed remotely in client sites?
- Can I use Fewzion on tablets or mobile devices?
- What technologies are used in Fewzion?
- Can I record the actual performance of a shift on touchscreen?
- Does Fewzion provide operational reports?
- Can I report an issue or help to improve Fewzion?