This article introduces the installation steps of an android emulator that allows users to test the Fewzion Offline Mobile Application on a desktop.
To run emulator you will need to:
- Download our latest emulator version version 6.2.0
- Install NOX
Info!Please note that your security software might interfere with the installation, hence you may need to temporarily disable your security software to allow correct installation.
You need to allow the NOX app to make changes on your device (User Access Control).
- Run NOX multidrive
- Add Android 5.1 emulator (by clicking on "Add emulator button")
Info!Please note that your security software might interfere with the installation.
- Set the emulator settings by clicking the "cog" button
- Set the performance setting at least medium, otherwise the emulator won't running properly
Info!You need to enable Virtualisation in the BIOS of your computer, otherwise the emulator won't run.
- Run emulator by clicking the "play" button
- Go to Google Store and find the Fewzion app
Info!Please note that you need to login with your Microsoft account to able to use Google Play.
- Install Fewzion mobile app
- Run and have fun.